Do you have little kids at home that love those sugary pops?
Would you love to incorporate more nutrition into their diet?
Introducing Herbal Popsicles. I’ve used this recipe for over five years now and my twins LOVE helping me make them!
- 2 tbs. of Dried Lemon Balm
- 1 cup of Fruit- we like strawberries and banana or frozen mango
- Small Can of Pineapple juice or raw honey if you prefer
- 2 tbs. Echinacea (optional)
Here’s a simple recipe:
- Make 1 pint of lemon balm tea (a handful of fresh or dried lemon balm leaves steep in 2 cups of water.)
- Add 1 cup of chopped fruit & the pineapple juice to a blender and blend.
- Mix in 2 TBS echinacea tincture (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients super well and distribute evenly into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze, serve. Make sure to try one yourself! Yum!!!
I purchase lemon balm from mountainroseherbs.com
P.S. Click to pin the image and save for later!